At FunnyWeedVideos.com, we are committed to providing our customers and website visitors with exceptional service. We value your safety at all times.
As providing this service involves the collection, use and disclosure of some personal information about our customers and website visitors protecting their personal information is one of our highest priorities.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
– To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
– To improve our website in order to better serve you.
– To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
– To quickly process your transactions.
– To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
– Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
– Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
– Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
– NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
– Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
– Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
– Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
– Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
– Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
– Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Last Edited on 2019-06-24