Ever wondered how to make Weed Tacos? This Cannabis Infused Beef Filling is a delicious and simple marijuana recipe, perfect for making tacos, nachos, burritos, Sloppy Joes or any number of recipes. It’s quick easy and full of fresh flavours and fantastic feelings.
Recipe: How To Make Weed Tacos
3.50 g cannabis flowers ( 10-12 grams rosin chips/ ABV)
¼ cup olive oil (clarified butter)
1 lb ground sirloin (or very lean ground beef)
1 medium onion diced in small pieces
1 medium jalapeno diced in small pieces
½ tsp garlic salt
½ tsp celery salt
½ tsp ground cumin
(8 ounce) can tomato sauce
1. Grind and place the cannabis in an oven safe dish. Cover and Decarboxylate in an oven preheated to 250° F for 25 minutes.
2. Combine the oil, rosin chips (if using) and optional sunflower/soy lecithin in an oven safe dish. Add in the decarbed cannabis flowers. Infuse in the oven still set at 250°F for 2 hours.
3. 15 minutes before oil is ready you can begin prep of ingredient. Chop the onion and jalapeno into small pieces.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef, onion and jalapeno (optional) in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly.
5. Season cooked onions and beef with garlic salt, celery salt, and cumin. Pour tomato sauce and infused oil/butter over the beef, stir to coat, and simmer until thickened to desired consistency.
6. Remove from heat and serve hot with your favourite Mexican inspired dish.